Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Welcome to the blog of Joe DiCroce. There is not much to blog about regarding our class, since we haven't kicked into gear yet, but I would like to talk about something that has been attracting my attention for the last couple of days. 

I was trying to Google someone that I was trying to find information, but since google has MILLIONS of pages that come up no matter what you search, I needed to find a different way that I would be able to search for this person. Ironically after using Google to find a way to do this, I found a website called BeenVerified.com When you access the website, you enter the persons first name, last name and what state they reside in. After you hit search, you wait about a minute and anyone with that exact name, or last name pops up, while they include any of the records that the Government must maintain, they also include information collected for other purposes and by some private entities. 




Im sure that this would be a great strategy for a boss to use when hiring a person, or a parent to use to check our the parents of who's house their child could be at.

BeenVerified.com 
b

Been

No comments:

Post a Comment