Wednesday, April 29, 2015


I'm writing this blog post because I think that is it funny. 

     A professor at Texas A&M said in an email to his students that they were a disgrace, lacked maturity and that he was going to fail the entire class.In the email to students, KPRC reported, Horwitz said: "I have seen cheating, been told by students to 'chill out,' 'get out of my space,' 'go back and teach' refuse to leave the room after being told to do so following inappropriate conduct, called a 'f*****g moron' several times by a student to my face..." 
     Horwitz added that students spread hurtful rumors about him, his wife and colleagues, and that he felt the need for police protection in class.
     "Just ridiculous, because, I mean, I had never had a problem in the class," Shaw said. "I thought I had done pretty well, done pretty well on the first test and everything else that's going on. I get an email saying I am going to get an F in the class, and just kind of -- it was overwhelming.

      I just don’t think that this would be fair to the students that behaved the class and put their studies first but overall in the big picture I think that that is a funny scenario. 

No comments:

Post a Comment